- Purchase from The Game Crafter
- Includes 90 cards, a rules booklet, and a custom box!
- Quality components
- International shipping
Folks, let's talk about a fun game. A card game. A game for friends, family, strangers, geese, bears, squirrels. A game for the park, for the bar, for after you wash the smell of the wild from your cloak.
This game is about animals, and you. And luring them. It couldn't be more clear to you now... you want to catch these animals.
You are rival naturalists aspiring to gain official recognition from the Queen by luring the best animals from her royal gardens.
Animals require different Bait or Traps depending on what they prefer to eat and where they are in the Garden. Many of the Animals have special quirks that alter the way the game is played and lead to incredible combos!
Earn as many points as you can by collecting Animals before the Queen arrives. The highest score wins.
Use your turn either accumulating Bait or using it to lure Animals from a shared area. Animals require different Bait depending on what they prefer and where they are in the Garden. Earn as many points as you can by collecting Animals before the Queen arrives. The highest score wins!
QUICK THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE GAME
- 2 to 5 players
- 15 to 30 minutes to play
- Field drafting
- Hand management
- Light set collection, engine building, and take-that
- Fast turns, interesting decisions!
- Assets: 90 cards, nothing else
- Allows for clever, evolving strategies
- Each Animal is unique and interesting
- High replay-ability
- Simple, inviting images/theme
Art by Miles Monroe
- Easy to print PDFs
- Multiple format options
- Open for donations to support the developer (me!)